Monday, September 20, 2010

One Time Parody

Amanda and I made up a song about Justin Bieber! It's pretty funny! Comment on this video, thanks for watching! :) ****LYRICS**** Me, my squeaks yeah I have a high voice x3 High voice x2 When I turned 16 my voice went crack crack That's only because I have tiny ball sacks sacks And even though my cd is called MY WORLD All my songs sound like their sung by a little girl. And my voice is so high it doesn't sound like a guy And my balls need to drop doesn't mean im not hot I'm so fruity look at my booty isn't it so cute? You're a fruit! Yah I know x2 I'm such a punk I sound like the chipmunks Always acting like im crunk. You're white! No im not x2 At 8 o clock I go to sleep my mom helps me count sheep In the middle of the night I cry then my mom comes and sings me a lullaby And my voice is so high it doesn't sound like a guy And my balls need to drop doesn't mean im not hot I'm so fruity look at my booty isn't it so cute? You're a fruit! Yah I know x2 I'm such a punk I sound like the chipmunks Always acting like im crunk. You're white! No im not x2 Shawty right there always acting like im black But you can really see that im whiter then my cream cheese And vanilla ice cream Please don't laugh at me just cause my voice squeaks Or ill get fat people to beat you up for me I'm so fruity look at my booty isn't it so cute? You're a fruit! Yah I know x2 I'm such a punk I sound like the chipmunks Always acting like im crunk. You're white! No im not x2 Me, my squeaks yeah I have a ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfvj9lt2Sc8&hl=en

Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment