Wednesday, March 16, 2011

High School, Beautiful Nightmare ep. 7

Heyyyyyyy. Sorry I haven't posted an episode of this series in a while. I was hooked on writing Wait For Me lol. Enjoy! 10 comments _______________________ *Later that day* Selena: *goes up into Joe's room and plops down on his bed* Whats up? Joe: I want ice cream.... Selena: Come on then *Pulls him up and they run to the ice cream shop* Joe: Why did you make me run here Sel? Selena: Well if you get ice cream you gotta exercise dude! Joe: Fine *gives her the evil eye* Worker: What can I get you? Joe: I'll have one of those huge waffle cones with one scoop of double fudge brownie and one scoop of chocolate chip mint Selena: Oh my god Joe! Enough ice cream? Joe: If I had to run here it had to be worth it Worker: And for you miss Selena: A small cone with double fudge brownie *glares at Joe* Joe: *Pays and then they leave* Selena: *accidentally touches Joe's hand as their walking* Sorry Joe: Its okay *Holds her hand* Selena: *blushes* Joe: *sees shes blushing and smiles* So are you excited for prom? Selena: Yea! I got the prettiest dress Joe: Sel, you could look good in a garbage bag Selena: *blushes even more* Then I wasted a lot of money *looks up at him* Joe: *stops walking and faces her* I like you a lot Selena... Selena: *faces him too* I like you too *leans in* Joe: *Leans in and lightly kisses her* Kid 1: *throws a ball at Joe's head* Get a room Kid 2:*throws a ball at Selena's head* Yea get a room Kid 1: Dude don't throw a ball at the hot girl! Selena: *pulls away ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtNYLHIYWKU&hl=en

Beer Brewing Gift Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment