Friday, March 18, 2011

*Natural* Ep.5 (A Nelena Story)

~I OWN NOTHING~ Enjoy(: Shout out to SelG56 for helping me right this one! *With The Girls* Taylor; Should I wear this? - www.polyvore.com Sel; Very pertty! Do you like? - www.polyvore.com Taylor; Ya, it looks gorgeous! Demi; Hey guys does this look, odd on me? - www.polyvore.com Miley; Wow Dems you're really stepping out of your shell! But do you guys think I look pretttty? - www.polyvore.com Selena; Miley you look very pretty. I think you are trying to impress someone! NICK! Miley; Shut up Lena [ps the girls all call her something different, Miley- Lena, Demi- Sel, & Taylor- Selly] Demi; Hey guys we should get going I wanna get there and meet some of their friends *She said making a funny/sexy face* DemiSelenaMiley&Taylor; *Burst into laughing* --- At the Beach --- Miley's POV- As me and selena got out of the back seat we kind of squealed from Demi's bad driving. Then, we saw Nick, some other guy, and Joe. My stomach kind of lurched. I couldn't tell if it was for Nick or the other extremely hot dude. They came over and said hi. I was in a sort of gaze, and all of the sudden Nick takes my shoulders from behind. "Hey Miley, You wanna go get some food on the dock with me?" He smiled and I blushed. I shook my head and waved to the girls good bye. Selena; Looks like they are hitting it off! Demi; *Smiles* Ya. So, anyways where is your stuff? Liam; It's over here. *they all start to follow Liam, but Joe and her stay behind the group* Selena; I thought you said they were ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDSceFmaV0&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals Gift Basket Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment