Monday, March 14, 2011

Nicole nel Bosco delle Meraviglie // Nicole in Wonderwood (in Italian with English subs)

ENGLISH Hi! This is a video I made for a contest inspired by "Alice in Wonderland".. and.. well, in this park I really feel like "Alice"! This place remembers me a lot my childhood : every Wednesday I went with my family to a wood in Germany.. I even took there my two little rabbits and I enjoyed to create fairy tales where I was the main character =) With the family we went also in another "wonderwood" where we were in harness with all animals, above all deers. Among nature and my little friends, I felt well, I was really happy.. better than in an amusement park! The park that you'll see in this video remembers me a lot the enchanted time of my childhood spent in Germany, where I grow up, among nature, animals.. and among pizzas and ice-creams.. oh yes, I'm a daughter of a fabulous pizza and ice-cream maker :D This park does resurface my memories of that happy, smiling and light-hearted moment.. and it makes me go back in time, back to that little girl. I really hope you'll enjoy it and that you can feel at least a bit of the emotions I feel when I'm there. Let me know :) VIDEOS&PHOTOS All videos and photos were taken by me and are therefore of my propriety ALL photos, except for: - the map of France - the map of Paris with the 20 districts (but NOT the 4 photos on it. These were taken by me) - the map of Bois de Vincennes were taken by me and are therefore of my propriety. Some of them were modified. These modifications were made by me. In other words, all you see was ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33vFzTNpHOE&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals Gift Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment