Monday, July 5, 2010

Broken Promises S.2 Ch.6 Part 3

Sooooo Sorry got caught up in other things and my laptop was being slow and then i finally had this episode down and my dads like "Oh i need to put new antivirus software on it" He turned off my laptop and i didnt save it so i was extremly pissed and now this episode is not so good.....grrrr parents. But on the Bright Side im Going to a concert i San Diego baby!!! Whooo!!!!! JB JB JB JB JB JB JB!!!! And im learning to play guitar at home and the piano in music apretation!!! Whooo! And i got a new scince teacher for 7th period who is cool. So, so far my life is good. Now i can sit back and relax. Ahhhhh the good life. TO THE STORY!!! DA DA DA DAAAAA!!!!! HAHA JUST HAD DIET SODA WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF CAFFINE WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *Taylor's POV{This is not Taylor Swift}* "Come on Kiana i want to see if Nicole's OK" I headed up the stairs with Kiana trailing behind me. I got to Nicole's room and knocked. "Nicole?" "Come in." Her voice was hoarse. I opened the door. "How you feeling?" Kiana asked while i sat down next to her. She was curled up in a ball and was clutching a pillow to her stomach. "Like crap. Being pregnant sucks" She moaned. "I wouldn't understand that." I chuckeled "You dont want to." Nicole repiled seriously. "*sigh* Anyway, Taylor and I came up here to talk about your dream. You woke everyone up." Kiana said concerned. Nicole sat up. "Well....." She told us what happened and began to cry agian. She told us that she never wanted to lose Nick. She also said she ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S7vhwM3WGE&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals

No comments:

Post a Comment