Friday, July 23, 2010

A Little Bit Longer And Ill be Yours - JB Love Story Chapter 16

My favourite dessert has to be ice cream or anything with chocolate in it!! =D haha Chocoholic!!! =D -x- Recap: 3 brothers have fallen in love with 3 different girls who are best friends... what will happen? (LOL) *Katie POV* (The whole party) And then I heard an explosion coming from above. I tilted my head up to see what had made that extremely loud noise and I saw an eruption of fireworks that were baby blue and read HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! At the same time as I read them I heard all the people in the garden shout the words that were written in the sky... Aww! I was about to cry of happiness! This was the best b-day party anyone could have given me, and it was just the beginning... Then, another explosion came. This one sent white sparks flying everywhere surrounding me. It was so beautiful! Finally the music came. It wasnt music taken from hundreds of years ago, it was music that we listened to normally but it fitted perfectly for the occasion! And I saw the rushes of the guests to get to the ball room, including myself in the mob because I wanted to see the decorations that Vicky had done! But in the high heels that I was wearing, the rush became a bit slower than what I had in mind... I was walking hand in hand with Vicky to get to the ballroom when something caught my eye. A guy who was about 15 meters away staring at me! Not Natalie, something that was normal, but me! It was kind of weird for me...having Natalie next to me and getting a boys attention. He had dark ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUn8jL6bwDg&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment