Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BURNT OUT::::: Poetry reading #6

Jesse is homeless and you may purchase his book of 100 poems with original artwork at the URL below. For every book we sell, Jesse receives 10$. www.youtube.com BURNT OUT::::: ~Tear drops flood my face ~Ice cream falls from my cone ~Untied becomes my shoe lace ~Self-doubt covers me to the bone ~Bubble gum pops in my mouth ~Sunken like a ship is my heart ~Looks like everything's gone south ~This day is off to a bad start ~Ice cream on my nose ~Chocolate on my face ~I'm just a big mess ~I think I've lost base ~Whole, no longer I am ~Don't got much left to give ~Passion fading from my stem ~I try my best just to live ~I wish I could give it all ~The whole moon, all the stars ~For one more dance at the ball ~To be healed, of these scars ~So I could give to you ~What I wish I had ~And be bright, not blue ~To be good, not bad ~You'd say I sit in your sky and shine so bright ~But I'm the moon, my light is untrue ~Cause you're a sun, upon me you shed your light ~I just reflect everything in you ~So forgive me I'd rather not be ~Around, I just block your sight ~From all the rainbows you should see, ~Your potential to shine most bright



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKNzjEhTWW8&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals

No comments:

Post a Comment