Saturday, October 30, 2010

meet me! desi : oct 8th-sept 29th 2006

my cat desi : RIP my seedy(sweetie) baby desi, aka little buddy (wat my bro would call him) , or dddeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssiiii :) going to ba sad xmas w out him :( oct 8th-sept 29th 2006, just short of his 15th b day. i got him for my 14th b day b(1/2 my life) i got him on dec 8th for the 13th :) actually really begged my ma for a cat adn b4 she said ok i went out and bought the stuff anyway. he loved the beenie babies form mc ds the sloshy sound they made hed go crazy 4,LOL my bro not usually the pet lover type (nice to play w some1 elses but doesnt want to take care of the messes ,lol) was bothered he went soo quickly: he checked the net it looks like he died from a stroke, and might have had a mild 1 a while back, he got soo skinny even tho he can freely eat and we did see him eat, he wasnt able to take care of himself as he used to and was messy w the litter if he made it there, soo u dont need to kill ur pet just because he cant do wat he used to do or getting old "too old". its going to b more depressing and weird when i go home today,sunday and see he really isnt there even tho we burried him on the same day he died. it all happened soo fast :(, its going to b worse when i get home becasue everything i did where ever i was i had him w me. other sad note our other cat tho old and we didnt ahve her long tho at teh same time as desi, she died about teh same day desi did which is close ot my mas b day, this yr she completely forgot her b day. i would lock him up ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruDmcjhSg_0&hl=en

Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment