Saturday, October 9, 2010

Locked Away Love;;//TwentySeven;;//Joick

-[After gym]- Nick checked his blood sugar quickly, and poured some strawberry flavoured sugar into his waterbottle. It turned a sickening shade of pink. I smiled, and pulled him out to the field for DPA. The rest of the grade 6/7 classes were already out, and the teachers were setting up a game of soccer. Nick seemed tired, because he didn't let me put him on his feet. "Okay. Grade 7s against grade 6s. The team who wins gets to go to the beach for the day on the weekend." Mr. Lupin yelled, and Nick snuggled closer into my back. "Nick, c'mon. We can't play soccer if you're on my back." I said and pulled him off. "Kay," Nick mumbled and I clapped my hand on his back, then leaned down to kiss him softly. I smiled and ran to play defence. Nick followed and I started to tickle him, getting his heart beat up. The ball soared into the air, and Nick put his hands on my shoulders very quickly and pulled himself into the air, kicking the ball back to the middle field. "God, Nick. You're so damn light." I complained jokingly and NIck set himself on my shoulders. "Hey cache, can I be goalie?" "Sure, Nick." cache switched places, and I held onto Nick's legs. the ball soared into the air again, Nick caught it, dropped it, and I kicked it back out. After the game, me and Nick walked back into our normal room with Riley and Matison, Danny, Henderson, and a few other boys. I sat down on Nick's stomach, and pricked his finger. A tiny drop of blood oozed out and I put it on a test strip ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZVaHe7SAdI&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment