Monday, October 11, 2010

Forever and Always 9

[cassies POV] On the walk to nicks house I took the time to really think. its a long walk so it was good for me. I thought about Joe. And everything we went through. Even when everyone was against us he never gave up on our relationship. And he loved me. And I was madly in love with him too. I thought I was going to marry him. He brought me out of my shell and showed me the finer things in life. every time I cried he was there holding me and comforting me until I stopped. Every time I was sick he was there to make me feel better. I almost died and he saved my life. But I cant get over the fact that he left. He turned around and walked away. Without an explanation. I was at fault too, I know, but he didnt even give me a chance. How am I supposed to know that he wants to talk things out? isnt it too late? He could have done that a long time ago. Maybe hes already found someone else. But in the letter he said he was still in love with me. Am I still in love with him? When Bryan came into my life I felt guilty about starting a relationship with him. thats why we stayed friends for so long. I felt guilty to fall in love with Bryan because I thought I was still in love with Joe. But Bryan changed everything. His view on life changed mine too. There are so many things in life that I have to look forward to. School, college, getting my career, and my art. If it wasnt for Bryan I probably would still be in my room crying over Joe. But I cant figure out if I am in love with him. I ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmB5LnxkzgU&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment