Friday, November 19, 2010

Don't Have the Guts to Bring It Up?

What do you do when you don't have the guts to bring it up? What do you do when you need something done, but the person is ignoring you? Watch this and find out! I am most likely going to reshoot this with a music video! Let's DTR Verse 1 So I've had time to muse about it, while you were gone As I went through my days and got my stuff done Now a whole new mind of ideas awaits us And I'm sure glad you're here, I hope you call me soon Cause Chorus 1 I wanna take you out on a real special date! You won't believe I found us a chocolate cafe We'll walk along the dykes and into Steveston Village We'll visit quaint little shops and have ice cream for breakfast But I can't take you out unless I know that we're together Let's not wait any longer and have our heart to heart Let's DTR Verse 2 Now that you're finally back boy, I've missed you too Now you can make me laugh, like you always do Let's spend some time together Figure this out together Let's do this soon before I go crazy Cause Chorus 2 I wanna take you out on a real special date I'll give you a hint, it involves cupcakes We'll sneak across the field near the YVR Spend the afternoon together watching planes take off But I can't take you out unless I know that we're together Let's not wait any longer and have our heart to heart Let's DTR Bridge Cause you're only here for a short time Are you gonna be with me, Or are you gonna look for someone else? Let's get this ball rolling, Let's get this all in the open Cause Chorus 3 I ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIZf3rlA5P4&hl=en

Beer Brewing Breakfast Cereals

No comments:

Post a Comment