Thursday, November 25, 2010

Skrapp Mettle - Shoot the Sherbert

lol bought this wig for haloween figure id show u guys lol Come on down to my ice cream store You aint no virgin baby thats for sure Dont like the spearmint? Its the rage of the south! So let me shoot my sherbert baby into your mouth Crank it up! My sherbert machine Shoot it in a long, long steady stream You beg and you squeeze I love what you do So Im gonna shoot my sherbert inside of you I tried pistachio it wasnt a hit What ever happened to banana spilt? I make no never mind I do what I please Cover you in sherbert, bring you down to your knees Crank it up! My sherbert machine Shoot it in a long, long steady stream You beg and you squeeze I love what you do So Im gonna shoot my sherbert inside of you I will be your ice cream man Forget about that diaphragm No danger when you do it with me Cause my sherbert is disease and calorie free, yeah!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1csg9oZekM&hl=en

Gift Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment