Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oh My Jonas Ep. 158 (Part 2)- That Thing Hates Me

Oh My Jonas Ep. 158 (Part 2)- That Thing Hates Me (AN: So, I just had some questions for you. Who has a Justin.tv account?? Cuz, I just got one. So, I'm just learning how to use it so it looks like you can have friends?? Haha, idk. But, would it be cool if I could do a live chat with you all? I have to go buy a webcam first so we'll see how that goes. But how would you guys like that if I could?? Anyways, I cant right now but we'll see. My account isssss www.justin.tv easy enough right? So, come be friends with me and lemme know if you are from Youtube! Please. Just so I know. Lemme know what you think about this in a comment.) Half an hour later, Nick wakes up and Joe does a few minutes later. Nick: How did you guys get in here? Selena: We asked for an extra keycard. Now get up and dressed. We're going out. Joe: To do what? Selena: Breakfast, then mini golfing, then lunch. Joe: Mini golfing? Selena: It'll be fun. Joe and Nick get ready and they get Kevin. Kevin: Where are we going? -They get in the elevator.- Demi: To breakfast. Selena: At the International House of Pancakes. Demi smiles. They go downstairs, they were all wearing sunglasses and hats. They went outside and got in one of the waiting Chevy Tahoes, Kevin volunteered to drive. Selena: That's a pretty sick hat you got on there, Joe. You don't look like yourself at all. Joe: I know, right? He was wearing a black ski hat and had all the hair pulled off his forehead and tucked under the hat. Plus a pair of Ray ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NGFZsivsrg&hl=en

Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment