Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vanilla Ice Cream Recipes - Discover the Best Two Recipes of All Time


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I love vanilla ice cream just like most of us do. I never get tired of it, which is why; I sought a way to have an endless supply without hurting my budget. I looked for vanilla ice cream recipes, studied them and then started making them. These are my favorite 2 of all time! I hope you enjoy them too!

Here are the ingredients I use in making my specialty ice cream.

4 egg yolks
250ml of milk
250ml of heavy cream
100g caster sugar
1 vanilla pod

Pour the milk into the saucepan over a medium heat. Wait for it to boil then slice the vanilla pod in the middle before putting it in. Let the two combine totally, it may take around 15 to 20 minutes, set the temp to low now.

While waiting, mix the egg yolks and the sugar in a bowl. Whisk the mixture until it becomes fluffy and light. The milk should be ready by now, remove the pods and scrape the seeds into the milk then pour it into the egg-sugar mixture while whisking slowly.

When everything is well blended, pour the mixture back into the pan in low fire. Do not let the mixture boil; continue stirring until you see film forming, you may then turn of the stove. Allow it to cool before mixing in the heavy cream. Place everything in your ice cream maker and let it freeze, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instruction. Once done, get a big serving and enjoy!

Here is a really fast and easy one...

4 eggs
4 cups cream
2 1//2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla
6 cups milk
½ teaspoon salt

In your ice cream freezer can beat eggs until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Freeze as directed.

Breakfast Cereals

No comments:

Post a Comment