Monday, February 14, 2011

Free Fallin' Chp 41: "I give you the class of 2009"

Marathon part 3/5 read the other parts first!! :D ~~~~~~~~ I walked down the aisle smiling. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as they watched me walk down. Once I reached the front I walked so that I was standing in front of my seat. I stood there as I watched the rest of my class walk down and take their spots. Once everyone had walked down the National Anthem as played and then we were signaled to sit. "Good evening and welcome to the commencement of the class of 2009," our principal said as graduation officially began. "I would like to introduce the President of the class of 2009," the principal said. After the President of our class gave her speech, it was then time for the top three students in the class to make their speeches. I was ranked fourth, which was where I wanted to be because I was at the top of the class, but I didn't have to make a speech. During the valedictorians speech it was time to break out the inflatable beach balls. It was tradition at our school to pass the beach ball around the graduates during the ceremony and of course the teachers would always get mad. "Put the beach ball away," one teacher told us. "This is your graduation," was a constant thing that the teachers told us. If it's our graduation let us play with a beach ball if we want to. Next it was time for the scholarships. "Ugh," I groaned. This part of the ceremony always took forever to complete. "So what's up with you and Joe?" Leigh asked me. "Can you please just leave it alone for ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgvTCIrowcs&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment