Monday, February 7, 2011

How We Do In Brizzy

A song about living in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. . How we do it in Brizzy. . . Verse 1 Hey gal, I got it all, knowledge to ball Pick a phone, give a call Im at the mall Call me ya soul mate Ill be ya Teddy- bear Cuddle me, baby Lear Cant chu see? Im so care Ill take chu to the night view Mt. Cutha, yes, boo You shoulder, be true We aint stranger, were Brizian and Christian We bring it to ya Smile to ya face We care less where you base We go North East, South west Party girls, come confess Showgirls, switch ya place NPNG got you on a VIP Drink on me Party boy, yes thats me Verse 2 Uh!! Brizian gals, where are you? Show me some luv Give me some hug Above all, lets make some luv Hit the club Youre the reason we rock and boss How much you cost, is not a question Your attraction, better be mention Everlasting perfection Ill be ya best man, close friend Come closer lets dance Youre down with No Pain No Gain Addictive like cocaine When we get in ya brain, It takes rehab to give us up But we aint tryna mess chu up We tryna let chu kill life before it kill you we're the type so few in this player hater world were stronger, coz, were baler, so holler Were in ya net-work What are you waiting for? Hit the floor, kill the show forever more Verse 3 Whatever it takes to be my bab, I'll face And do my best, I bet cha I used to be bad, messing with bitches In this case, I confess I left the rest, but you, I'll chase Nevertheless, be my guest table for two show you, what I can do ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmFE5DAsXA&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals Gift Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment