Friday, February 4, 2011

You Can- Chapter 47

All of your comments rocked! Thanks! :D __________________________ Gray's POV (sorry lol): I picked Rory up, and she looked great. Her eyes were a little red, but I figured she had been sleeping or something. I opened the car door for her and then I got in on my side of the car. I was going to take her to the batting cage, I thought she would like that. "So where are we going?" She asked me. "To the batting cages." I answered truthfully... no point in keeping the secret now that we are on our date. "Really?" She said happily. "That sounds great!" My heart did flips in my chest! She actually was excited about going out with me. But then I turned my mind to Joe... I bet he wouldn't be happy about our little date... but I honestly just didn't care. Joe wasnt my problem. He was her best friend... and if he was too afraid to admit his feelings to her then it really wasnt my fault at all. And plus, I like her a lot. "We're here." I said as we pulled in the parking lot. "Cool." She said, undoing her seat belt. We both climbed out of the car and I paid for us both to get to use the batting cages. I put a helmet on her and she giggled, which I took as a good sign, and then she got inside the fence and waited for the ball. The machine shot a ball at her and she hit it effortlessly. She smiled at me and I smiled widely back. Who knew that I would like a girl that was smart, funny, beautiful, and that could play sports! Was there anything that she wasn't good at? "Go Rory!" I cheered ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3n0bwgAQQY&hl=en

Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment