Tuesday, February 15, 2011

~Michael Jackson interview with TV Guide(Nov 2001) Part 5~

((((LAST PART )))))michael jackson Yeah. How can they go into society? He's Prince Michael Jackson. She's Paris Katherine Michael Jackson. It would be too difficult. tv guide reporter "Why do you think you have such an affinity for children?" michael jackson I'll tell you exactly where it comes from. Because I never had a childhood. When they're in pain, I feel their pain. And when they're in despair, I feel their despair. I have such concern about the plight and the state of our children today. If there was one day where kids could get with parents and bond, this would make such a difference. If I had that one day with my father, it would have made a difference in our relationship today - just the one day. tv guide reporter "What is your relationship with your father?" michael jackson It's much better now. He's a much nicer person now. He's mellowed out a lot since he's had grandchildren, you know. He has thirtysomething grandkids now. tv guide reporter "What did your dad think of the concert special? Was he there?" michael jackson He was at the show. But my father, if he feels you've done a good show, he'll just go, "Good show". He won't say, "Oh, you did wonderful." I don't think he know's how to show affection. [Michael looks at Prince, who is crawling around the room with a rubber ball stuck on his nose, chattering and poking certain reporters on the cheek.] [Sweetly]Prince, shh! You promised me you'd be quiet, remember? tv guide reporter "What else do you want to do ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqWNiEG0nOU&hl=en

Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment