Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ice cream paint job - G-Money

rap on some ridiculous murder flow/ CSI cant trace me hoe/ raw/ tracks go hard like a jaw breaker/ raw/ cold-blooded like the saw maker/ yes cold blooded call me auqaman/ hypothermia this will shock ya man/ where did my brain go/ im goin insane bro/ im on my lil wayne flow/ mysterious magic shit call me david blaine yo/ im walkin on water/ slammin on u haters like my name was vince carter/ chompin on a beat like a motha fuckin frito/ stalkin the rap game like a weirdo/ goin harder than people who make this their career though/ ive made better shit than soulja boy where did he go?/ I got jokes I got jokes thats not what I meant/ SIKE! His career cant be found hidin out in a tent/ what the fuck did I just say did that make any sense?/ fuck it its not like his hits made any dents/ whats the difference between strength and muscle/ nothing, just means ima beast and you get hustled/ swagger jackin is not my intention/ im an entrepreneur and swag was my invention/



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8v9lM6xTs&hl=en

Breakfast Cereals Beer Brewing Gift Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment