Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hidden love (JB love story) episode 2

Thanks for all the sweet comments that we got, I means a lot to us! Now back to the story (: *they all play volleyball* Amy: I got it, I got it! *misses and it goes out* Britt+Justin: Ill get it ! *britt jogs over to get the ball and justin does the same , when they get the ball there hands touch ,justin stares into her eyes * Justin's POV : woah.. those eyes are amazing! There beautifull . When we touched hands , it felt like a spark streaming up my body.. *he blushed* Britt's POV: wth? Why is he staring at me like that. I hate justin bieber.. everyone knows that.. uhmm hes creeping me out.. those eyes are beau- wait! What am I saying ? * quickley pulled her hand away and stood up straight and they both walked back to the others* Amy: Awww.. Summer: There so cute together! Anouck: but she hates justin bieber? Ryan: ooohhh.. burnn! ( lmaoo ) Chaz: * turns his head - to look at the icecream man * Chaz: Guysss... C+R+C+J: ICECREAMM!! Amy: if you guys leave , that means we won! Summer: thats right! Ryan: I dont care..! chaz: its ice-cream we have to take a break!! Anouck: PIGS! We won!! the boys :whatever! the boys go and get icecream while the girls talk anouck: soo... britt! Justin ehh *winks* Britt: ewwww!! no way you guys no I hate him :/ summer: if you say so! ( with the guys ) christian: so .. justin britt ehh *winks at him * justin: *gets nervous and blushes* urmm...maybe ryan: but she said she do- Chaz : *puts his hand in front of Ryans mouth* justin:(confused) okay ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6gEFOuuv0c&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment