Monday, June 14, 2010

Pregnant at 44 and it is a Miracle


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Pregnant at 44 and it is a miracle no doubt about it. The last few weeks my husband and I have been in and out of several doctors offices trying to find out what is going on with my health. I have received 4 different diagnoses and not of them are right.

The final, conclusion my husband and I have come to is that we are pregnant and this truly is a miracle baby. The reason we are calling this a miracle is, because we were, told when I had my tubes tied 17 years ago that I could not get pregnant. The Tubal Ligation is supposed to be a permanent form of birth control. Well guess what a much higher power has other plans.

I had remarried a younger man who wanted a child at some point in his life so I began to pray for a way to reverse the tubal. Then my health deteriorated and finances have been way to thin to think about that again. I had put the entire though out of my mind. In fact, it has been, several years that my new husband and I have been together.

We went threw our ups, and downs and then once we got everything worked out the way it was, meant to be we now are much stronger than we were before. Together I though we were as complete as any two people can be. That is until a few weeks ago when I began to get ill at the site of food, began having unusual pains and then the movement began.

Furthermore, my belly is growing a lump and it is moving now so my husband can feel the baby moving. Now, this is no longer my imagination it is a real, live, gift and miracle.

Beware of the doctors, the home pregnancy tests, and the Tubal Ligation. These do not always work at discovering the real, truth and they cannot make miracles happen or prevent them from happening either.

If you have had a tubal and you think that you cannot get pregnant, I am sorry to say that may not be the case. It happened to us and it can happen to you as well.

If this does happen to you and your husband look at the situation as a gift from the highest power, and be grateful and spoil the child to the best of your abilities. You may not be given this special miracle gift again in your life so cherish it every chance you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment