Thursday, June 24, 2010

Only Hope(A JB Cinderella Story): Chapter 6 [These Girls Are Pigs]

I sat on my bed and ate my pie and ice cream, wishing this day would end. I finished eating and then saw that it was 9:30. I sighed and then walked over to my keyboard and started to play again, hoping not to be disturbed. I just played and sang with all of my heart for a while and then I noticed it was 11:30. They must have been in bed because I looked and saw that all of the lights on the upper level of the house were all off and I knew those were the girls rooms and that all of the lights in the lower level were off too. They must have been tired from all the entertaining. I unlocked my door and saw a note outside of it. Nicole- Clean up! We dont want to see this when we wake up! Your step mother I always hated when she did things like this. She is no mother figure of any kind to me. So, I went downstairs and cleaned up all of the plates and cups. The half-drank coffees and waters; the crumb-filled plates. I turned on my iPod and Jimmy Buffett was on. I loved his music and he was my mothers favorite artist. That fact was something that always cheered me up; that something that my mother loved was around so that I can love it just as much as her. His music always calmed me down and his lyrics were so creative. I really wanted to be as creative as him, but Im not really a creative writer. I am, but I cant gear my head to write songs. That is something I was hoping I would learn at Julliards. I finished cleaning and then decided to make myself some more tea, deciding to ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuUhEgLqgTw&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment