Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wiley - She Likes To (Remix)

Wiley - She Likes To (The England 10) Remix Lyrics She likes to drink it she grabs the glass and likes to sip it she loves champagne rose campaign if you got a bottle then she wants to drink it she loves the whole flex when I'm bringing in the bottles in Christian Audigier can't copy him (uhuh uhuh) she love the colour of the bottle though get her little hands on it she's a bottle op-e-ner but yo this ones a rose watch me twist the top then follow up you can learn a few things just swallow up You dun know what Madonna does she's tellin' me gee! She likes to wine on it short skirt look kind of fine in it yeah she likes to whine on it that's why I keep my eyes on it I'm in the club just clock suttin nice eyes on her wondering what's on her mind I was watching her wine like I was minding her drink watching her whine I'm fly on the floor my lyrics are the shit theres flies on my book I'm shining cuz I'm blessed and I'm wise you know I've got girls to the left and the right She loves what I be Me and my team run the grime scene covered in ice cream down to my feet check the IC on the back of my jeans when I hit the rave darg its benners of dro have the bottle of Errol & Joseph no Renault no focus a class triple a pass and a quick entrance no joke ting come here to rep for the rave but if anyone steps in my face, I'm settin a pace its all weapons ablaze I ent tellin' them I step withh the flick knife look she likes to tease me but I'm outta this world with ET She knows the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s40XAfaB3I&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment